About Chiropractic Works
Chiropractic Works has been serving Cairns and the greater far north for the last 20 years.
The clinic first opened in Cairns in 1998 and was located in the Cairns Corporate Tower. The office moved into Cairns Central Shopping Centre in 2001 and remained there for 14 years until moving into its current purpose built clinic in January 2015.
Starting with one Chiropractor and 2 receptionists, Chiropractic Works has grown to a team of 5 Chiropractors, two massage therapists, 9 reception and support staff serving 4 offices.
We pride ourselves on assisting with difficult cases, and we have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and helping people with a wide range of spinal problems.
Our mission is to help you achieve the health, mobility, longevity and quality of life you deserve; and we achieve this with 3 steps:
- Helping you with the problem you come in to see us with by seeing our Chiropractors and Massage therapists.
- Getting your spine strong and healthy again by giving you the exercises and stretches you need.
- Keeping things well with check-ups. These checks ups monitor your spinal function, muscle tension, strength and flexibility and will vary depending on your spinal health needs.
Our logo highlights our beliefs on health, who we are and what we do.
- Base = The core foundations of health being good food, movement, thinking, rest, and a healthy spine and nerve system
- Gold Circles = The Spine - the centerpiece of the body and the core of our work. Gold represents being precious and of great value
- Leaves = life and good nutrition. The different sizes reflect us caring for people of all ages
- White space = every persons potential and room for growth
- Blue Arc = a wave and the first letter of Chiropractic. Adjustments cause a wave of good things to happen in the body
- Person reaching up = shown with the logo upright, symbolises movement and the role our office plays in helping you reach your health goals
- Person laying down = shown with the logo turned on its side, symbolises rest and relaxation
- Small curve = our Chiropractors hands helping and supporting you.